Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Progress

Over the last few months I have relocated to Melbourne, Australia and set up at the game collectibe 'The Arcade'- which means I share a kitchen and loo with the folks who make Crossy Road, Baldur's Gate and Armello among others!

Here is the current state of my playtest/demo table- currently assembled from cheap Reaper Bones minis and dollar store toys.  I can't wait to ship
up my old collection once I find a place to live.


The project is on old whilst I wait to ship my gear (and files) up from Sydney in 2017!

5 comments:

  1. I've got a table and a lot more of minis since my last test.
    I'm waiting impatiently for this new beta ;) ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, a character can't be killed outright anymore? Either way, I'm looking forward to the new version...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Posted in a few threads over in the forum. Had some questions so I left them there. One I forgot to ask, Will you be doing a unit builder for the new version? I am really into the whole "math free" aspect of Skulldred!
    The new combat rules... I really want to try them. They sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just stumbled across this and after a lot of trailing over this website I'm really excited about this game! I know it's not for sale yet but can I apply to join the beta?

    ReplyDelete