Sunday, February 19, 2012

Photoshop returns!

Hey Dredlings,

After a windows update took my trusty Photoshop CS 1 out at the knees, (Adobe no longer support it, so I was left high and dry without a license) I finally decided to fork out for new the new creative suite package.  Plus I thought, hey, having InDesign and Illustrator will be a big plus in getting the final Skulldred publication looking slick.
Getting photoshop back means I will be able to revise the counters, cards and cover art to suit the new 3.2 changes.  Hurrah!

Hope everyone is having a good time, and keep that feedback coming in!

Dave

1 comment:

  1. No need to sell a kidney to buy a CS license when you can get The GIMP for free!

    I notice that the Beta is still running but also that the final release is on the way.

    Such a shame, I will be in holidays in a week now and I was planning to finally join the beta with a fun project.
    Looks like I wake up after the battle.

    Anyway, I will now be waiting ardently for the final release...

    DV8

    ReplyDelete