Monday, January 16, 2012

War!

Beta 3.3 is ready for release - I just need to go through and spend a day updating applications, mail merging and so forth. Expect it to come knocking Dredlings... Oh yes.

This afternoon I reshuffled my studio to make room for a dedicated game board/photo shoot scene for the Skulldred manual.
So while you out there are playtesting the ever living heck out of the game, I will be focusing on the painting and assembling the contributor minis, scenery and props for the in-game action shots and photo diagrams.
Though the actual scenery I plan to use is yet to be assembled, and many of these figures need a bit more work, I just could not resist putting a quick scene together using some really old prototype bits I had lying around...

Note these are iphone pics using a desklamp- the real ones are going to be lit and taken by a pro.



That's Skulldred right there! A whole mix of great minis from different companies, made decades apart slogging it out like maniacs on the same board. Now that's what I am talking about!
Here we have stuff from Reaper, Mirliton (classic Mark Copplestone Grenadier figs in this case), Hasslefree miniatures and Fenris.
No army lists, fully points balanced, maths-free mayhem with the figures you want to play with!
Oooh, exciting!






2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, that is beautiful... Can't wait!

    Kind of random, but I also love that sword on the treasure token in the foreground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol- its from one of the reaper weapon packs if your looking for one, the box is fenris resin.

    ReplyDelete