Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Well folks, Skulldred draws ever closer to publication but first a quick holiday season to get through!

I did not manage to get through responding to every single applicant as I hoped, but the beta is not closed yet, so hang on in there and I will get to you shortly after my holiday season trip to see the family.

So what's in store for the new year?
Well 1212 is the launch year for Skulldred!
I have YouTube vids, floorplans, scenarios and miniatures in the works, as well as official Skulldred starter war band deals from associated mini companies- laser cut templates, custom dice and painting, converting and battle report competitions.

But I get ahead of myself- first up is beta 3.02, and the magic beta group which is just needing a last pass before releasing.

Well thanks for coming along on this ride with me- I will see you back here bright and early next year ready to unleash Skulldred on the community!

Happy holidays Dredling!

No comments:

Post a Comment