Sunday, September 4, 2011

Insomnia and Photoshop

Not to bug you with my problems, but I have one of those annoying allergies that nerdy people seem plagued with. If I eat soy in any form or sulphites, I cannot sleep.
What's that got to do with Skulldred? Progress, that's what.
I tend to get a lot of late night projects done when insomnia kicks in.
Tonight was counters. Four sheets of full color counters for you to enjoy with the new Beta. Not that you need them to play- it's a just a nice to have thing!

I will get some sleep now, and check them in the morning before I post them up.

Waaaaaaaaaaaay better than the current sets. Fold over double sided, easier to handle and making better use of the counter space.
I even made one sheet with spray templates and cut out rulers, one for wound markers and magic energy, strength and all the usual suspects from before. Should be pretty to play now!

Hopefully my tired brain will shut down for a little bit now!

No comments:

Post a Comment