Thursday, September 1, 2011

Beta 3.0 booklets


I have decided to spend a bit more time rewriting the magic system, as it does not feel right to me yet.  So in the meantime I am going to release beta 3.0 part 1- which will give you everything you need to play combat and shooting games and try out the activation system.
Combat has been streamlined a great deal, and links into the damage and strength/action system neatly (I hope).  Your dreadskulls are not just a resource for healing wounds, but can be gambled for driving extra actions, disengaging and performing stunts- once your force tires, they can no longer perform such feats- and the end draws near).  Should give you plenty to enjoy and push.

You should find this release a great deal less abstract- dreadskulls are now called strength, for example, and downed has been replaced by wounded and stunned.

I should have the first book ready shortly- its all the fiddly stuff now like having the character cards match the prices... uhg.  I need to hire a monkey.


No comments:

Post a Comment