Thursday, August 25, 2011

Two chapters remain...

One section of the magic chapter to go, and the revised price list, new excel spreadsheet and a few diagrams and I am good to go.
Thanks again to everyone who has sent in a 'join the beta' email- its really warming to hear all the comments!

I have to say the formatting effort I put in is finally starting to make a big difference-  the beta booklet is looking pretty darn nice now, and since its all color coded into sections, streamlined etc- finding info is really easy for me.  I hope that comes across in the playtest.  I am hoping the P.O.D can handle full bleed pages so I can get color tags in the corners of the deluxe printed edition.

Anyway, that's my spare time up for tonight- back to the old green stuff tomorrow morning.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment