Monday, June 21, 2010

Skulldred beta release

Welcome!  Skulldred is a set of streamlined rules for playing fantasy tabletop skirmish games.  You can play any scale of miniatures, build pretty much any warband you like, and more importantly, you should be able to play it drunk.

Skulldred beta release version 1.01 is now available for download from my site.  Just right-click and save the following link.  Its free to download for playtesting, however the price of admission is your feedback.  Please read it, play it and let me know how it went!

http://www.daveking.com.au/articles/skirmish/skulldred_beta_1_01.pdf

Version beta 1.01 has no magic system or points system, and is bare bones at the moment.  What I would like to test is if the core mechanic works and, more importantly, is fun.  Let me know.

What I am looking to achieve is a streamlined, slick and effortless core system, onto which the full game can be built.  The final goal is to have a sexy print on demand and pdf version, packed will full rules illustrations and photos.  Just cause its indy, doesn't mean it needs to be cruddy and minimalist.


Drop me a line at davidekingFISH@gmail.com - just take out the word FISH from that email.  You know... Spambots.  Please put SKULLDRED in the title of the mail so my filter can catch it!

I hope you enjoy it!

Dave King

No comments:

Post a Comment